COVID-19 Prevention Policy
Update 2/8/2021: All employees have received both doses of vaccinations for COVID-19 and will continue to practice and adhere to best practices for public health measures. End Update.
As the situation with COVID-19 evolves day-to-day, our top priority continues to be the health and safety of you, our customers, our co-workers, and communities.
As we prepare to reopen fully, we can demonstrate to our own employees first, and only then to the general public, that our corporate environment is safe and that Valhalla Spa Organics, LLC has developed innovative and creative ways to deliver exemplary customer service.
We are designated as an essential business here in Alachua County, FL (based on our manufacturing of personal hygiene products) so our online store is open and shipping everywhere in the continental US with minimal delays. Amazon is also shipping our products so you can take advantage of Prime or Walmart Online.
When you use our products, you can trust Valhalla Spa Organics to give you the value of peace of mind. Here are some things we do:
- Follow Government-Mandated Health and Safety Guidelines as issued per Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and Sate/County mandated protocol.
- We follow federal regulations such as the current Good Manufacturing Practices issued by the US Food and Drug Administration per the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (giving authority to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to oversee the safety of food, drugs, medical devices, and cosmetics).
- We have over 25 years of experience establishing Quality Assurance programs in the medical industry.
- All formulary ingredients and final packaging are sourced directly from our pre-approved supply chain of authorized and audited USA vendors.
- All employees have been trained on proper hand washing protocols; work areas are sanitized prior to use; and all employees wear a face mask and gloves.
- Visitors are not allowed unless for business purposes and must also be screened and follow the mandatory face covering policy.
- Temperature screenings are performed before and after each shift and contact tracing is enabled.
- All employees must receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE Face Masks, gloves, hand sanitizer) is required to be worn at all times. It is provided in prominent positions throughout, free of charge.
- All employees are covered by health insurance and being paid their regular salary during this time. They are to stay home if they have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has lab-confirmed COVID-19.