COVID-19 Prevention Policy
Update 1/18/2021: All employees have received the first dose of vaccinations for COVID-19 and will receive the second final dose in three weeks. End Update.
As the situation with COVID-19 evolves day-to-day, our top priority continues to be the health and safety of you, our customers, our co-workers, and communities.
As we prepare to reopen fully, we can demonstrate to our own employees first, and only then to the general public, that our corporate environment is safe and that Valhalla Spa Organics has developed innovative and creative ways to deliver exemplary customer service.
We are designated as an essential business here in Alachua County, FL so our online store is open and shipping everywhere in the continental US with minimal delays. Amazon is also shipping our products so you can take advantage of Prime.
When you use our products, you can trust Valhalla Spa Organics to give you the value of peace of mind. Here are some things we do:
- Follow Government-Mandated Health and Safety Guidelines as issued per Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and Sate/County mandated protocol.
- We follow federal regulations such as the current Good Manufacturing Practices issued by the US Food and Drug Administration per the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (giving authority to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to oversee the safety of food, drugs, medical devices, and cosmetics).
- Seth has over 25 years of experience establishing protocols for the sterile manufacture of pharmaceuticals and biological tissue implants as a Quality Assurance VP and he makes all the Brand's products under the same strict standards.
- All formulary ingredients and final packaging are sourced directly from our pre-approved supply chain of authorized and audited USA vendors.
- All employees have been trained on proper hand washing protocols, work areas are sanitized prior to shipping each package, and all employees wear a face mask and gloves.
- Visitors are not allowed unless for business purposes and must also be screened and follow the mandatory face covering policy.
- Temperature screenings are performed before and after each shift and contact tracing is enabled.
- All employees must provide a Negative COVID-19 tests every two weeks.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE Face Masks, gloves, hand sanitizer) is required to be worn at all times. It is provided in prominent positions throughout, free of charge.
- All employees are covered by health insurance and being paid their regular salary during this time. They are to stay home if they have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has lab-confirmed COVID-19.
Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone. If you have a question or concern, know we are always just right on the other end of the line and you can talk to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kind regards and stay safe,
President and CEO