Tooth Powder with Mint & Myrrh Gum
VALHALLA TOOTH POWDER - All Natural With Ancient Myrrh Gum and Mint
This tooth powder is an all natural alternative to toothpaste and oral care products containing fluoride, dyes, preservatives, fillers, and harsh cleansers. The gentle cleaning & whitening action leaves your teeth feeling smooth and breath smelling fresh while gently massaging teeth and gums. The powder can also be mixed with water to make a paste to be used as a poultice for teeth and gum health. Your mouth will feel tingly-clean and fresh like a peppermint after using.
- All Natural Tooth Powder - Tingly Mint & Myrrh Gum
- Can be used as a toothpaste or as a poultice for gums/teeth issues
- Whitening Power - Foaming, Non Abrasive, Very Gentle Cleansing Action
- Fluoride Free - Dye Free - Preservative Free - Talc Free
- Good For Sensitive Teeth and Gums
- Made With Ancient Myrrh Gum
- Eco-friendly packaging: cobalt blue glass container that is reusable
- Certified Cruelty Free by PETA
- TSA Travel size approved
Use in place of your regular toothpaste or to supplement your existing oral care / gum treatment routine.
The powder can also be mixed with water to make a paste and rubbed/placed directly onto the teeth and gums to be used as a poultice for teeth and gum health.
Extra fine grains of baking soda and kaolin particles gently removes stains & whitens teeth naturally. The tooth powder is a gentle, natural polisher that removes plaque and tartar. The formula is also high in minerals needed by teeth enamel to re-mineralize and stay healthy.
Many people prefer oral care products that contain baking soda, kaolin clay, Myrrh gum, and/or peppermint because of their antibacterial properties; and their ability to remove plaque without eroding tooth enamel.
Toothpaste use: Wet toothbrush bristles under running water. Dip damp toothbrush into powder in container. The powder will adhere to the dampened bristles. Brush teeth and rinse your mouth out with water as usual.
- Poultice: Mix desired amount of tooth powder with water to make a thick paste and rub/place directly onto the teeth and gums to be used as a poultice for teeth and gum health. Leave in as desired then rinse mouth out with water, do not swallow.
High Quality Ingredients (US Pharmaceutical / Food Grade, 99+% Pure)
Ingredients: White Kaolin Clay, Baking Soda, Calcium Citrate, Myrrh Gum (Commiphora myrrha), Stevia, Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate (Gentle foam agent from coconut oil), Organic Spearmint & Peppermint Essential Oils.
Your oral mucosa (the inside lining of the mouth) can absorb more than 90 percent of what it comes in contact with. So even if you don’t swallow your toothpaste, it can enter your bloodstream. Make sure your mouth is absorbing beneficial ingredients and nothing potentially harmful.
Do not ingest or inhale powder. If pregnant check with physician before use (contains Myrrh Gum).
Ingredient functions and product use list
White Kaolin Clay (US)
- Gentle, natural polisher to remove plaque and tartar.
- Extra fine grains gently removes stains & whitens teeth.
- The trace minerals in clay have anti-inflammatory actions.
- Cleans teeth and breaks up the biofilm. Alkalinity (high pH) neutralizes acids and bacteria.
- Baking soda helps drain abscesses.
Calcium Citrate - Calcium Salt of Citric Acid
- Highly bioavailable form of calcium, a mineral needed for healthy tooth structure and re-mineralization.
- Used historically for oral care and conditions such as abscesses, infections/sores, gingivitis, bad breath, loose teeth, and tooth aches.
- One of the gifts of the Three Wise Men (along with gold and frankincense).
- All natural sweetener to improve brushing experience.
Natural Foam Agent (from coconut oil)
- Cleanser and foam booster that helps with the effectiveness and feel of tooth powder.
- Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate is derived from sarcosine, a natural amino acid found in the human body and every other type of biological material from animals to plants.
Spearmint & Peppermint Essential Oils
- Freshens breath with fresh minty taste and smell.
- Has antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
Purchase includes one each of Valhalla Tooth Powder Toothpaste size Net Wt. 1.5 oz (3 month supply) Tingly Mint & Myrrh Gum.
Made in Florida, USA
All of Valhalla Spa's products are proudly made in the USA and manufactured at a FDA registered facility. Never tested on animals and PETA Certified Cruelty Free!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.