Tooth Powder with Mint and Myrrh Gum
All Natural Powdered Toothpaste With Ancient Myrrh Gum and Mint
This tooth powder is an all natural alternative to toothpaste and oral care products containing fluoride, dyes, preservatives, fillers, and harsh cleansers. The gentle cleaning & whitening action leaves your teeth feeling smooth and breath smelling fresh while gently massaging teeth and gums. Your mouth will feel tingly-clean and fresh like a peppermint after using.
- All Natural Tooth Powder - Tingly Mint & Myrrh Gum
- Whitening Power - Foaming, Non Abrasive, Very Gentle Cleansing Action
- Fluoride Free - Dye Free - Preservative Free - Talc Free - No Artificial Flavor
- Good For Sensitive Teeth and Gums
- Can be used as a toothpaste or as a poultice for gums/teeth issues
- Made With Ancient Myrrh Gum
- Eco-friendly packaging: cobalt blue glass container that is reusable
- Certified Cruelty Free by PETA
- Tastes great and neutralizes bad breath
Use in place of your regular toothpaste or to supplement your existing oral care routine.
Extra fine grains of baking soda and kaolin particles gently removes stains & whitens teeth naturally. The tooth powder is a gentle, natural polisher that won’t erode tooth enamel. The formula is also high in minerals needed by teeth enamel to re-mineralize and stay strong.
Many people prefer oral care products that contain baking soda, kaolin clay, Myrrh gum, and/or peppermint because of their historically known antibacterial properties.
Shake out desired amount of powder into palm or small dish and make a paste with damp toothbrush head. The powder will adhere to the bristles. Brush teeth and rinse your mouth out with water as usual. Do not swallow.
High Quality Ingredients
Ingredients: Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), White Kaolin Clay, Calcium Citrate, Stevia, Myrrh Gum (Commiphora myrrha), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (foaming agent derived from coconut oil), Peppermint & Spearmint (organic) Essential Oils
Do not ingest or inhale powder. If pregnant check with physician before use (contains Myrrh Gum).
Ingredient functions and product use list
White Kaolin Clay (US)
- Gentle, natural polisher.
- Extra fine grains gently removes stains & whitens teeth.
- Contains trace minerals.
- Cleans teeth and breaks up the biofilm. Alkalinity (high pH) is known to neutralize acids.
Calcium Citrate - Calcium Salt of Citric Acid
- Highly bioavailable form of calcium (calcium salt of citric acid), a mineral needed for healthy tooth structure and re-mineralization.
- Used historically for oral care and conditions such as abscesses, infections/sores, gingivitis, bad breath, loose teeth, and tooth aches.
- One of the gifts of the Three Wise Men (along with gold and frankincense).
- All natural plant based sweetener to improve brushing experience.
Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Cleanser and foam booster that helps with the effectiveness and feel of tooth powder.
- Derived from sarcosine, a natural amino acid found in the human body and every other type of biological material from animals to plants.
Spearmint & Peppermint Essential Oils
- Freshens breath with fresh minty taste and smell.
- Historically known to have antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
Purchase includes one each of Valhalla Tooth Powder Toothpaste size Net Wt. 1.5 oz Mint & Myrrh Tooth Powder.
Made in Florida, USA
All of Valhalla Spa's products are proudly made in the USA.. Never tested on animals and PETA Certified Cruelty Free!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.