All Natural Toothpowder
Re-mineralizing Toothpowder – Tingly Mint & Myrrh Gum. Net Wt. 2.0 oz (3 month supply)
This toothpowder made with ancient Myrrh Gum is safe, effective and an all natural alternative to toothpaste products containing fluoride, dyes, and preservatives. The gentle cleaning & whitening action leaves your teeth feeling smooth and smelling fresh while gently massaging teeth and gums. Your mouth will feel tingly-clean and fresh like a peppermint after brushing.High Quality Ingredients
White Kaolin Clay, Baking Soda, Calcium Citrate, Myrrh Gum (Commiphora molmol), Organic Stevia, Spearmint & Peppermint Essential Oils
Punch through the cut out hole on top of container and turn the cap left or right until it lines up with the pour hole. Shake powder onto wet toothbrush bristles. Brush teeth and rinse with water twice daily.
TIP: Use a small shallow dish to collect extra toothpowder onto the toothbrush.
Do not ingest or inhale powder. Do not use if pregnant (contains Myrrh Gum).
Ingredient functions and product use list (All Natural)
White Kaolin Clay (US)
- Gentle natural polisher to remove plaque and tartar
- High in minerals needed by teeth enamel
- Negatively charged ions draw out toxins, impurities, and metals
- Extra fine grains gently removes stains & whitens teeth
- Baking Soda – Sodium Bicarbonate (US Trona Mineral)
- Extra fine grains gently polishes the teeth enamel
- Extra fine grains gently remove stains & whitens teeth
- Alkalinity (high pH) kills bacteria and neutralizes acids known to cause decay
- Cleans teeth and breaks up the biofilm
Calcium Citrate - Calcium Salt of Citric Acid
- Highly bioavailable form of calcium
- Potent antioxidant
- Natural broad spectrum antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic, astringent
- Used historically for treatment of gingivitis, bad breath, loose teeth, and tooth aches
- One of the gifts of the Three Wise Men (along with gold and frankincense)
Organic Stevia Extract
- All natural sweetener to improve brushing experience
Spearmint & Peppermint Essential Oils
- Freshens breath with fresh minty taste and smell
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 list of toxic chemicals. This product conforms to the reporting requirements of California Proposition 65 (Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986). We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above mentioned regulations via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) and are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).