Soap With Clay From the Dead Sea
Containing clay from the bottom of the Dead Sea, this soap bar will leave skin feeling smooth with a healthy glow while minimizing pores and gently exfoliating skin.
- Clay from the Dead Sea refines pores, reduces puffiness around eyes, and provides vital minerals.
- Eucalyptus and Spearmint essential oils increase blood flow to provide skin a healthy glow.
- Made with all natural moisturizing ingredients like Avocado Butter and Olive Oil.
- Gentle enough to use on face and body.
- Comes in a muslin cloth bag that doubles as a washcloth bag - no plastic.
- Certified Cruelty Free by PETA.
- Studies have shown that bathing in the Dead Sea:
- Significantly improved skin barrier function;
- Enhanced skin hydration and moisturized the skin;
- Significantly reduced skin roughness, redness, and inflammation. (2 Proksch, 2005)
- Calcium is essential in regulating your skin’s function (as in, it helps protect your skin from conditions like atopic dermatitis and psoriasis). This means that calcium is an important part of your skin barrier as well (3 Lee, 2018).
- Magnesium chloride, in proper combination with calcium, also enhances skin barrier repair in topical skin care products (2 Proksch, 2005).
- The clay improves the appearance of skin and provides anti-ageing benefits by tightening and toning skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and shrinking pores. It also helps improve blood circulation and stimulate skin cell turnover.
- The exfoliating and detoxifying properties of the clay are also great for improving the appearance of acne by clearing pores and absorbing excess oil.
Use daily or when clean skin is desired. Lather soap bar with water and gently massage over face and body. Rinse well and towel dry.
For external use only. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. Do not apply to puncture wounds. Do not put in eyes (rinse for 15 min). Keep away from children and open flames.
Made in Florida, USA
All of our products are proudly Made in the USA and manufactured at a FDA registered facility. We only use ultra high quality ingredients that are naturally derived. Never tested on animals and PETA Certified Cruelty Free!
1 Sukenik S, Abu-Shakra M, Kudish S, Flusser D. Dead Sea and Tiberias As Health Resort Areas for Patients Suffering From Different Types of Arthritis. Harefuah 2006; Volume 145: Pages 117–22. Online: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16509416/.
2 Proksch E, Nissen HP, Bremgartner M UC. Bathing in Magnesium Rich Dead Sea Salt Improves Skin Barrier Function, Enhances Skin Hydration, and Reduces Inflammation In Atopic Dry Skin. International Journal of Dermatology 2005; Volume 44: Pages151–157. Online: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15689218/.
3 Sang Eun Lee and Seung Hun Lee. Skin Barrier and Calcium. Annals of Dermatology. 2018 June; Volume 30(3): Pages 265 -275. Online: https://file.scirp.org/pdf/JCDSA_2015062914154638.pdf.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.