Tooth Powder With Mint and Myrrh
Crafted with the finest ingredients, our tooth powder is designed to leave your mouth feeling clean, fresh, and invigorated. The subtle yet refreshing mint taste will leave you feeling rejuvenated and ready to take on the day with confidence.
Perfect for those who seek the ultimate dental experience, our luxury tooth powder is a must-have addition to your daily routine. Experience the indulgence for yourself and elevate your oral care routine to the next level with our exclusive mint and myrrh tooth powder - your teeth will thank you for it.
Gives a deep clean that beautifully polishes and whitens teeth.
Tastes great and freshens breath fresh for hours.
Contains ancient myrrh and calcium minerals.
Fluoride free - Dye free - Preservative free - Talc free.
Glass cobalt blue container is reusable - no plastic.
Vegan and certified Cruelty Free by PETA.
Use in place of your regular toothpaste or to supplement your existing oral care routine.
Extra fine grains of baking soda and kaolin particles removes stains & whitens teeth. The formula contains the mineral calcium needed by teeth and bones as well as baking soda, which neutralizes plaque acids.
Many people prefer oral care products that contain baking soda, kaolin clay, Myrrh, and/or peppermint because they have been used for oral hygiene for thousands of years.
High Quality Ingredients
Shake out desired amount of powder into palm or small dish and make a paste with damp toothbrush head. The powder will adhere to the bristles. Brush teeth and rinse your mouth out with water as usual. Do not swallow.
Do not ingest or inhale powder. If pregnant check with physician before use (contains Myrrh). Keep out of reach from children.
Ingredient Information and History
Myrrh Resin (Commiphora myrrha)
- Used throughout early history for oral hygiene.
- One of the gifts of the Three Wise Men (along with gold and frankincense).
White Kaolin Clay (US)
- Polisher and whitening agent.
- Extra fine grains remove stains & whitens teeth. Contains trace minerals.
- Cleans teeth and breaks up the biofilm. Alkalinity (high pH) neutralizes acids created by plaque.
Calcium Citrate - Calcium Salt of Citric Acid
- Highly bioavailable form of calcium minerals (calcium salt of citric acid).
Spearmint & Peppermint Essential Oils
- Freshens breath with fresh minty taste and smell.
- Used throughout history in oral hygiene.
- Plant based sweetener to improve brushing experience.
Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Cleanser and foam booster that helps with the effectiveness and feel of tooth powder.
- Derived from sarcosine, an amino acid found in the human body and every other type of biological material from animals to plants.