Tooth Powder With Mint and Myrrh Gum
Gives a deep clean that polishes and whitens teeth.
Tastes great and freshens breath fresh for hours.
Made with naturally derived ingredients.
Contains ancient myrrh gum and calcium.
Fluoride free - Dye free - Preservative free - Talc free.
Glass cobalt blue container is reusable - no plastic.
Vegan and certified Cruelty Free by PETA.
Use in place of your regular toothpaste or to supplement your existing oral care routine.
Extra fine grains of baking soda and kaolin particles gently removes stains & whitens teeth naturally. The formula contains calcium, a mineral needed by teeth enamel to re-mineralize and stay strong.
Many people prefer oral care products that contain baking soda, kaolin clay, Myrrh gum, and/or peppermint because they have been used for oral care for thousands of years.
High Quality Ingredients
Shake out desired amount of powder into palm or small dish and make a paste with damp toothbrush head. The powder will adhere to the bristles. Brush teeth and rinse your mouth out with water as usual. Do not swallow.
Do not ingest or inhale powder. If pregnant check with physician before use (contains Myrrh Gum).
Ingredient Information and History
Myrrh Resin (Commiphora myrrha)
- Used historically for oral care and conditions such as abscesses, infections/sores, gingivitis, bad breath, loose teeth, and tooth aches.
- One of the gifts of the Three Wise Men (along with gold and frankincense).
White Kaolin Clay (US)
- Gentle natural polisher and whitening agent.
- Extra fine grains gently removes stains & whitens teeth.
- Contains trace minerals needed for strong teeth and bones.
- Cleans teeth and breaks up the biofilm. Alkalinity (high pH) is known to neutralize acids that damage tooth enamel.
Calcium Citrate - Calcium Salt of Citric Acid
- Highly bioavailable form of calcium (calcium salt of citric acid), a mineral needed for healthy tooth structure and re-mineralization.
Spearmint & Peppermint Essential Oils
- Freshens breath with fresh minty taste and smell.
- Historically known to have antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- Plant based sweetener to improve brushing experience.
Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Cleanser and foam booster that helps with the effectiveness and feel of tooth powder.
- Derived from sarcosine, a natural amino acid found in the human body and every other type of biological material from animals to plants.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.