Lotion Bar With Organic Butters + A Gift From the Hives
This luxurious lotion bar has been crafted with the finest of organic body butters and delicately blended with bee propolis to give your skin a truly indulgent experience. With each application, your skin will be treated to a replenishing and deeply nourishing infusion of moisture, leaving you with a soft and silky-smooth finish. Experience the one-of-a-kind luxury of this unique and exclusive lotion bar.
Use to moisturize and improve the appearance of skin by making it silky smooth, glistening, and soft. Comes with flip top metal tin and muslin drawstring bag for storage. No plastic! Net weight 1 oz. Pomegranate scent.
- Made with certified organic body butters, beeswax, and coconut MCT oil.
- Contains skincare power houses Rosehips and Propolis (honey bee resin).
- Helps dull skin look shiny and sensuous.
- Thick, nourishing moisturizers smooth and hydrate skin.
- Absorbs quickly and won't stain clothes.
- Certified Cruelty Free by PETA.
High Quality Ingredients
Ingredients: *Organic* Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter*, Beeswax*, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Cocao (Theobroma Cacao) Seed Butter*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Sunflower Seed Wax (Helianthus annus), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Pomegranate Natural Fragrance Oil, Rosehip Oil (Rosa rubiginosa)*, Propolis (Honey Bee Resin).
Apply to skin as needed to smooth and moisturize, especially after showering and washing hands. Rub bar in hands to warm and make lotion spreadable. Use daily.
For external use only. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children and open flames.
Ingredient Information and History
The word propolis is derived from Greek, in which pro stands for “for/or in defense” and polis for “city,” which means this resinous product is used by honey bees in defense of the hive.
- Propolis also contains 21 different flavonoids and antioxidants as well as being high in B-complex vitamins, contains vitamins C, E, and provitamin A. It is rich in amino acids, fats and minerals such as zinc, manganese, copper, and iron.
Organic Rose Hip (Rosa rubiginosa) Oil
- Rosehip Oil comes from the seeds of the rosehip plant and is high in vitamin C, which has antioxidant properties.
- Comes from a fat obtained from the seed of the Karite tree, Butyrosperum parkii, found in Africa. Its butter has been used for eons as a superfood and a cosmetic to smooth skin and improve the texture of hair.
Organic White Beeswax
- Is the purified wax from the honeycomb of the honey bee, Apis mellifera and is a source of antioxidants.
- Has been used for eons (3,000 years) as a topical moisturizer. It helps dull hair and skin look shiny again.
- Is the primary ingredient in chocolate. It is obtained from the roasted cocoa bean seeds of the Theobroma cacoa tree.
- An ancient oil with 4,000 years of history documenting its use on every area of the body in Ayurvedic culture. The oil is obtained from the kernels of the seeds of Cocos nucifera tree.
Organic Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (MCT Coconut Oi)
- Are compounds made from coconut oil, also known as medium chain triglycerides or MCT oil for short. It is silky and light to the touch, absorbing into the skin easily.
- Used as both a superfood and a cosmetic ingredient because it is full of antioxidants.
Pomegranate Fragrance Oil
- The fragrance oil is wonderfully sweet and fruity pomegranate scent. It will not disappoint!
- A fatty alcohol used as an emollient (smooths skin) to prevent drying of the skin because of its water-binding property. It is derived from coconuts and has many uses as a food additive and in all kinds of cosmetics from lipstick to shampoo.
- Also known as Vitamin E. Vitamin E is an important fat-soluble antioxidant that has been used for more than 50 years in cosmetics.