Twin Pack Tooth Powder With Mint and Myrrh Gum
- All Natural Tooth Powder - Tingly Mint & Myrrh Gum
- Whitening Power - Foaming, Non Abrasive, Very Gentle Cleansing Action
- Tastes great and neutralizes bad breath
- High in minerals needed for strong teeth
- Fluoride Free - Dye Free - Preservative Free - Talc Free - No Artificial Flavor
- Ok For Sensitive Teeth and Gums
- Cobalt blue glass container- no plastic
- Vegan and Certified Cruelty Free by PETA
Use in place of your regular toothpaste or to supplement your existing oral care routine.
Extra fine grains of baking soda and kaolin particles gently removes stains & whitens teeth naturally. The tooth powder is a gentle polisher that won’t erode tooth enamel. The formula is also high in minerals needed by teeth enamel to re-mineralize and stay strong.
Many people prefer oral care products that contain baking soda, kaolin clay, Myrrh gum, and/or peppermint because of their historically known antibacterial properties.
High Quality Ingredients
Myrrh Resin (Commiphora myrrha)
- Used historically for oral care and conditions such as abscesses, infections/sores, gingivitis, bad breath, loose teeth, and tooth aches.
- One of the gifts of the Three Wise Men (along with gold and frankincense).
White Kaolin Clay (US)
- Gentle natural polisher and whitening agent.
- Extra fine grains gently removes stains & whitens teeth.
- Contains trace minerals needed for strong teeth and bones.
- Cleans teeth and breaks up the biofilm. Alkalinity (high pH) is known to neutralize acids.
Calcium Citrate - Calcium Salt of Citric Acid
- Highly bioavailable form of calcium (calcium salt of citric acid), a mineral needed for healthy tooth structure and re-mineralization.
Spearmint & Peppermint Essential Oils
- Freshens breath with fresh minty taste and smell.
- Historically known to have antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- All natural plant based sweetener to improve brushing experience.
Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Cleanser and foam booster that helps with the effectiveness and feel of tooth powder.
- Derived from sarcosine, a natural amino acid found in the human body and every other type of biological material from animals to plants.
Shake out desired amount of powder into palm or small dish and make a paste with damp toothbrush head. The powder will adhere to the bristles. Brush teeth and rinse your mouth out with water as usual. Do not swallow.
Do not ingest or inhale powder. If pregnant check with physician before use (contains Myrrh Gum).
Made in Florida, USA
All of our products are proudly Made in the USA and manufactured at a FDA registered facility. We only use ultra high quality ingredients that are naturally derived. Never tested on animals and PETA Certified Cruelty Free!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.